Alexandria Housing Development Corporation
Seminary Road Affordable Homeownership Development
Advanced Project Management, Inc. is the Owner’s Representative and the Professional Construction Project Manager for Alexandria Housing Development Corporation’s Seminary Road Project. In December 2021, City Council approved AHDC’s plan for an affordable homeownership development and a newly constructed site for Sheltered Homes of Alexandria, at the intersection of Seminary Road and North Pickett Street.
The project consists of:
- 36 homeownership units (31 townhomes and 5 condominium flats).
- 3 flats owned and occupied by Sheltered Homes of Alexandria (SHA), serving up to 12 residents.
- 2 garage spaces per townhome, plus 19 surface parking spaces (for SHA, condominium flats occupants, as well as guests)
- Preservation of approximately 46% of the site’s open space.
“I cannot thank everyone enough for all the work that went into meeting this goal. This team continues to astound me with your responsiveness and abilities.”
- Jon Frederick, President and CEO, AHDC